Contact & help centre
frequently asked questions
Delivery times vary depending on the shipping address on the order, and the available shipping options. Generally, in-stock items are dispatched within 2 business days of being ordered.
At checkout, you will see an estimated delivery timeframe for each available shipping option before you submit your order.
All online and mail/phone orders go to a third-party warehouse which means we are unable to change your order once it has been made.
In the event we need to send your order over two deliveries you will only be charged once for postage.
We accept Credit Card, Afterpay, PayPal and Gift Card. For more information on our payment terms click here.
We have stores across NSW, QLD and Victoria. For a full list of stores and up to date opening hours click here.
These stores have most of our range of seasonal and workwear styles. However, if something is not available in-store, we can post to you, or to the store for pick up. Please note a $10 postage cost may apply.
All products have a Size Guide link above the size chart on their product pages and will list in the product description if there is a varied fit. Size guides can also be viewed here. They are shown in body measurements. Please follow the measuring tips provided on the guide to help you find the best size/fit for you. You can also contact our local customer service team on 1300 727 355 if you need assistance.
With wear over time, the oil and wax on the Oilskin fabric will naturally dry out. We recommend regular monthly checks to prevent dryness and promote longevity.
- You will require one tin of Driza-Bone Reproofer
- Wax compound needs to be heated and melted before use
- Use only genuine Driza-Bone Reproofer as substitutes may harm your garment
- Do not use any leather care goods to treat your Oilskin garment as the Oilskin has different properties to leather
Directions for use
- Use only genuine Driza-Bone Reproofer Wax (tin) This is a oil/wax compound that needs to be heated up by placing the tin in hot water (with the lid off) as this will liquefy the wax.
- Do not place tin in microwave
- Place the garment on a flat surface and apply Reproofer Wax using a soft-bristled paintbrush or sponge, paying particular attention to vulnerable areas such as shoulders, neck seams and places subject to friction
- After reproofing, hang the garment out in the sun on a warm day or use the heat of a hairdryer on a low setting, spreading the heat evenly over the coat
- After drying, place the garment on a strong hanger and leave to cool
- Always store your Oilskin in a dry, well-ventilated area
- Do not place in a cupboard or plastic bag for long periods of time as it will become mouldy
- If your Oilskin becomes mouldy, we recommend hanging it under full sun for a couple of weeks
- If garment is still mouldy, follow steps on how to remove mould above
- The oil and wax proofing on your garment is designed to keep you dry bu can also rub off on other fabrics, furnishings and garments so be careful when wearing or storing your coat and do not place next to porous surfaces
- Do not stitch through or repair the outside of the fabric unless absolutely necessary
- If repairs need to be made, please make sure the area is reproofed after repairing to prevent leaking
Simply follow our returns process here for a seamless return.
For full priced items you have 60 days to return your order for an exchange or refund and 28 days to return sale items. For more information, please visit our Returns & Exchanges.
As a family owned business inspired by the Australian landscape, RB Sellars are committed to the impact we make on the people working on the land, and the environment as a whole.
Proudly 100% Australian owned and based in Melbourne, Australia, our Design and Quality Assurance teams work together to ensure our fabrics and garments meet the standards expected by our customers.
Our fabrics, garments and trims are tested both in-house and by reputable 3rd party bodies to ensure they meet both mandatory and desired quality requirements.
Where possible, we seek to use Australian materials and are always looking to increase our support of local manufacturers and suppliers. Our collections are ethically produced in factories both locally and globally, using quality sourced materials.
All RB Sellars suppliers are required to hold an Ethical Sourcing accreditation via a recognised 3rd party body to ensure their code of conduct meets international standards for; working conditions, employee treatment, fair wages, prohibition of child labour and modern slavery, environmental practices, bribery and corruption.
Due to our long-standing relationships with our trusted suppliers, we know that our workers are treated fairly and with respect.
We consider our environmental impact by utilising up-cycled materials and fixtures across our stores and recycled materials for printed packaging, in-store signage and collateral where possible.
At RB Sellars we strive for excellence, authenticity and transparency. We encourage you to provide us with your valuable comments and suggestions as we continue to evolve.
Feedback & general enquiries
Location & contact details
53 Cremorne Street
Cremorne VIC 3121
1300 727 355