Retail Sales & Administration
We are seeking an energetic Retail Store Administrator in a dual role; to oversee the day-to-day sales & operations of the Head Office Store whilst providing administrative support to our online and customer service team.
Full job description
The successful candidate will be responsible delivering exceptional customer experiences, and driving sales to achieve targets. They will ensure the upkeep and layout of the store is in line with RB Sellars standards and some rostering and training of new team members.
The successful candidate must be willing to help grow our B2B retail offering, to drive retail sales and have a passion for visual merchandising.
- Experience in a retail sales role (pref apparel)
- Demonstrated administration & organisational skills
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Visual Merchandising experience
- Ability to meet and deliver against KPI’s
- Able to work some Saturdays
- B2B Sales experience preferable
Why Join Propel Group?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Generous team discount up to 40% off product
- Learning, development and career progression opportunities
- Central Head Office location - Cremorne VIC (2 mins Richmond station)
- A fast paced retailer with a loyal customer base experiencing growth and expansion