We have an opportunity for an experienced Product Developer / Garment Technician to work with our designers and be responsible for ensuring all garment and fabrications meet RB Sellars and Driza-Bone exacting standards.
53 Cremorne Street, Cremorne VIC 3121
Full job description
- Complete reviews and testing of fabrics, components, patterns and measurements.
- Liaise with manufacturers and suppliers to resolve fabric and style queries, and ensure the accuracy or care labels and information.
- Working with the designers, the successful applicant will establish and maintain block fits for key products, complete fit sessions, assess supplier samples, complete wear testing, and maintain fabric and component libraries and achieves.
- Ensure the ensure critical path time-lines are met and any roadblocks identified and resolved.
- Experience as a garment development (technologist) - qual pref
- Excellent time management skills for critical path deadlines
- Sound knowledge of garment construction process, fabric types and relevant construction techniques
- Familiarity with AS/NZ, Arpansa and quality assurance & standards
- A proven track record of working with suppliers at source
- MS Excel, organisational and planning skills
- Great verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to work with key internal stakeholders
Why Join Propel Group?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Generous team discount up to 40% off product
- Learning, development and career progression opportunities
- Central Head Office location - Cremorne VIC (2 mins Richmond station)
- A fast paced retailer with a loyal customer base experiencing growth and expansion