Brand Marketing Manager
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, the Brand Marketing Manager will own the Brand Marketing strategy and be instrumental in driving omnichannel campaigns through the line. Working in collaboration with Digital, Product, and Sales teams, in this hands on role you will lead 'customer first' communications to our loyal database.
53 Cremorne Street, Cremorne VIC 3121
Full job description
- Development and implementation of clear and effective Marketing plans in collaboration with business stakeholders to deliver brand and commercial performance.
- Oversee Planning and execution of all communications.
- Lead the development and implementation of campaign briefs in line with the Marketing Plan.
- Align all Brand Communications to the brand vision and strategy.
- Brief and monitor external agencies and suppliers to ensure all communications are delivered on time, in full and on budget.
- Build and maintain relationships with key industry partners and publications.
- The right mix of strategy and creative thinking and a passion for fashion.
- Experience (5+yrs) in developing and implementing marketing plans with cross functional teams which deliver clear commercial and brand performance outcomes.
- Retail/apparel marketing experience preferred.
- Qualifications preferred in Marketing, Communications, or Business.
- Proven ability to work in a complex, fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders and tight timelines.
- An influencer who can deliver projects as part of a cross-functional team to deliver fully integrated campaigns.
- A confident communicator who can work with a diverse range of stakeholders through the campaign development, execution and review.
Why Join Propel Group?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Generous team discount up to 40% off product
- Learning, development and career progression opportunities
- Central Head Office location - Cremorne VIC (2 mins Richmond station)
- A fast paced retailer with a loyal customer base experiencing growth and expansion