We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated eCommerce Manager to be responsible for the end-to-end management and strategic direction of our online channels. Reporting to the CEO, and leading a small team, you will drive traffic, conversion, sales and performance for our three sites and lead the innovation and growth of our online trade nationally and internationally.
53 Cremorne Street, Cremorne VIC 3121
Full job description
- Support trade of the website by monitoring site KPI’s in real-time and executing strategies to drive growth and profitability
- Developing the ecommerce roadmap for continuous improvement to achieve growth and efficiencies in operations for the online channel
- Reporting key metrics, insights & deliverables to upper management &/or executive team
- Working collaboratively with the eCommerce Team & other departments to ensure timely delivery and execution of product, campaigns & initiatives.
- Working with external agencies to drive continuous development and growth online
- Demonstrated success at eCommerce Manager level within the retail industry (preferred)
- Commercial acumen and proven experience driving online sales
- Experience working with Shopify Plus and experience with ERP’s (AP21)
- Experience with Google Analytics and data reporting
- Growth and opportunities mindset with proven ability to take ownership and drive improvement
- Collaborates well with team and customer first mindset
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- A love of the country, an understanding of our customer and an alignment to our core values
Why Join Propel Group?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Generous team discount up to 40% off product
- Learning, development and career progression opportunities
- Central Head Office location - Cremorne VIC (2 mins Richmond station)
- A fast paced retailer with a loyal customer base experiencing growth and expansion