Due to growth a new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts Payable/Finance Officer to join our Finance Team. Reporting to our Chief Financial Officer, as part of a small team, the successful candidate must have demonstrated skills in accounts payable with a willingness to learn and develop skills in other areas within the Finance Team. Experience in managing end to end domestic and international payments throughout the supply chain is essential.
53 Cremorne Street, Cremorne VIC 3121
Full job description
- Timely and accurate processing of supplier invoices
- Prepare online payments to do domestic and international suppliers
- Maintaining and actively fostering positive supplier relationships
- Generation of accurate reports and feedback for internal stakeholders
- Assist with month end reconciliations and reporting as required
- Strive to work efficiently by continuously seeking to improve processes and procedures
- 3-4 years in Accounts Payable role
- Knowledge of ERP accounting software (preference for AP21)
- Solid understanding of bookkeeping/accounts payable principles (qualifications highly regarded)
- Strong understanding around multi-currency Inventory/Manufacturing payables
- Excellent organisational & time management skills
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Why join Propel Group?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Generous team discount up to 40% off Product
- Learning, development and career progression opportunities
- Desirable inner-city office located near to major public transport hub.
- A growing fast paced retailer with a loyal customer base experiencing local and international growth
If you would like a career opportunity to join a growing fast paced retailer we would love to hear from you. Please apply by forwarding your resume and a brief letter addressing the criteria for this role.